Pineconeplace

 Pinecone

6.21.2010

Saltwater Taffy...


Saltwater Taffy....
It's officially summer.... Yipee!!! Time to get yourself at least one bag of this fun candy. I love that the bag is a mixture of fruity, peanut butter, chocolate, cinnamon, licorice and other incridible flavors. There is something for everyone! Our family has been buying it since I was a little girl. We would go to the Ocean with other families and this was our treat. My dad was a dentist, so you can imagine... a rare treat! My dad kept Snicker's bars in the trunk of his car (remember the old trunks... they had locks on them). But Saltwater Taffy was a different story. He let us have it... summer months only... but we could have it... and a lot of it!! When I saw this taffy in the store the other day, I could not resist. I bought a bag for our family... and one for my dad for Father's Day. We loved it... and he loved it.
It's all good!
-Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Promote your blog