Pineconeplace

 Pinecone

5.03.2010

The most amazing hand cream in the world!!!!

My favorite gift....

I love gifts.... Giving the perfect gift, making a special gift, finding just the right gift for the person on your list. I love it all. But nothing compares to a gift received for no special reason. A gift from a friend that knows your taste and your style.... I love the beach. I want to live on the water some day. I cherish any moment I can be near the water. It just makes me happy. So when I received this gift from my friend (thank you, thank you, thank you.... friend) it just made my day. It came from the Cameo Boutique and Wine Shop in Union, WA. (www.cameoboutique.com). The cutest little shop that has lots of fun finds. It's on Hood Canal in Washington State. right down the road from Alderbrook Resort (www.alderbrookresort.com) . I promise to blog about this amazing resort soon....But for now, back to the gift... the scent of this lotion reminds me of the ocean air. I will think of my friend every time I put some on my hands. This is what will keep me dreaming of the beach. Who knows, maybe next year we can buy a little home on the water.... hint, hint to my husband!
- Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Promote your blog