Pineconeplace

 Pinecone

4.22.2010

An "Apple" for Earth Day...

An APPLE for Apple (happy Earth Day)...
This is a painting I made in 2005 for Apple Paltrow Martin (daughter of Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin). It has always been my goal to get it to her. I have asked people I know to try to reach her. I have even had someone bring a photo of it to a Cold Play concert in Chicago where it actually made it onto the stage, but a band member threw it out into the audience where people screamed thinking they just got something from the band. That was funny; I do have to admit. ...And I have wished.... but it still sits in my studio. So for now it is for the world to enjoy on Earth Day. And one of these days Apple Paltow Martin will get to enjoy her APPLE painting.
-Tracy
ps... Apple, if you are reading this, please contact me at my website. I would like you to have it............ http://www.tfisherart.com/.... thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Promote your blog